Motor Cycle Collaborative Scheme
Centenary Bank partnered with Verma Company Limited the leading motorcycle distributor in the country to provide loans to the public so as to purchase motorcycles at a reduced price vis a vie market price. The scheme is aimed at providing people in the public opportunities to start their own businesses.
Meant for those who are registered cyclists but cannot afford the motorcycles.
- A Centenary Bank Account (For those without)
- Financial card
- Minimum contribution of 10% for the youth under KCCA or National Youth Capital Venture Fund and 20% for others
- Fast loan processing (3 to 5 days).
- Provision of a helmet, first aid kit and a tool box.
- Finacial literacy, road safety and motorcycling tips.
- A wide range of motor/tricycles can be financed. Including; Bajaj, Boxer, Platina, Ninja 250R, Pulsar, Avenger and Three Wheelers.
- After Sales Service.
- Payable with in a period of 2 years maximum for youth and business clients and 5 years for salaried employees.