EFT Direct Debit Transfers Option
EFT Direct Debit Transfer Option facilitates the transfers of fees from the parents/ guardians accounts to the educational institutions' account electronically provided the customer has executed a Direct Debit Agreement (DDA). The DDA which is available at educational institutions when executed authorizes the Bank to collect fees from the parent's/guardian's bank account for electronic transfer to the educational institutions bank account.
- Removes the inconveniences parents, guardians and students face
when paying fees.
- Saves time, which can be more productively and economically utilized by
- Minimizes the risk of loss of money through con men and unscrupulous children.
- Modern and safer process of making payments.
- Eliminates the presentation of forged/fake bank slips by students to parents/guardians (inflated amount) or schools.
may be opened