CenteInvestment Club Savings Account
The CenteInvestment Club account is designed for Investment groups which desire to save for purposes of improving livelihoods and acquiring assets.
Investment Clubs are registered legal partnerships that unite individuals with similar investment or financial aspirations. These groups leverage their finances, knowledge and experience to make sound investments which otherwise would have been difficult as individuals. Investment Clubs capitalize on the strength of numbers to boost wealth creation.
- Opening cash deposit of UShs. 50,000
- Minimum balance UShs. 50,000,
- Account accessible at any branch
- Issue of electronic account statements
- Transaction alerts to selected account managers
- Attracts monthly account maintenance fee for savings account and ledger fees for current account
- Permits cash withdrawal by completing a withdrawal voucher for savings, account and cheque for a current account
- Permits deposit by way of cash, wire, cheque and any acceptable means of deposit.
- Certified copy of Club constitution/ by – laws,
- Resolution to open the account stipulating signing mandate,
- Letter requesting to open an investment Club account,
- Customer(s) fill the account opening form, appointment of bankers and key facts document,
- Two (2) recent passport size photos for the account signatories,
- Copy(s) of valid Identification for the account signatories,
Opening cash deposit of Ushs.50,000.
- Attractive tiered interest rates
- Ability to borrow up to 150% of savings after 12 months of consistent banking
- Attractive loan interest rates
- Dedicated Relationship Manager>
- Free Internal funds transfers through standing orders and direct debits.
- Access to financial literacy training sessions
- Access to business skills training sessions
- Opportunity to network among Clubs
- Opportunity to attend bi-annual Investment Club forums
Support with Club registration at Ushs.150,000.