Centenary Bank partnered with Government on the Students's Loan Scheme. The scheme is aimed at providing funding to needy but bright students to attend tertiary education.
Under the partnership, Centenary Bank does the following;
- Distributes and receives loan & schorlarship applications from students on behalf of the Higher Education Students' Financing Board
- Advance funds to approved students accounts and instantaneously remit the same to the institutions of higher learning for the benefit of the approved and successful applicant
- Collect applications fees and any other fees on behalf of the above Board
Application requirements are as below;
· Fully filled Loan application form . Find the form here
· Copy of University Admission Letter and a copy of the Fees Structure payable to the admitting institution.
· Copy of the Applicant's National ID (or evidence that applicant registered for the National ID) & any other Valid ID.
· 3 Passport photos
· Copies of academic result slips / certificates (UCE & UACE)
· Copy of birth certificate
· Sketch map to applicant's home of origin
· Copies of father's / Mother's pay slip (if applicable)
· Copy or copies of death Certificate(s) if orphaned or the LC 1 Chairperson's confirmation.
· Applicant to sign each and every page of the Application form.