Foreign Currency Accounts
Foreign account denominated in foreign currencies i.e. US Dollar, British Pound Sterling, Euros and Kenya shillings. The account types include; current, savings and impersonal
- Transactions in both foreign and local currencies.
- Initial minimum deposit or opening balance of;
Impersonal Personal USD 500 USD 150 GBP 250 GBP 100 EURO 250 EURO 100 KES 43,000 KES 13,000
- 2 passport size photographs.
- Proper identification, Valid ID, DL, Passport, or Voters Card.
- Reference from bank customer.
- Initial deposit.
- Local currency account.
- Unrestricted cash and cheque deposits.
- Flexibility of cash withdrawals both on local and foreign currencies.
- Access to a variety of loan products.
- Easy payments through cheques.
- Personal savings accounts earn interest in foreign currency credit
- Unrestricted cash withdrawals within the minimum balance.
- Minor and joint savings accounts are allowed.