Veterinary Association Loan Scheme [VALOS]
This is a unique loan scheme through which veterinary doctors who are registered members of Uganda Veterinary Association (UVA) can access Centenary Bank loans to finance their veterinary projects/practices. The scheme is aimed at encouraging private veterinary practice in Uganda. Loan amounts range from a minimum of UShs. 100,000/= up to a maximum of UShs. 35 million for a loan period not exceeding 24 months with flexible repayment plans.
- Mainly intended for vet doctors (private practitioners) who are registered members of the Uganda Veterinary Association (UVA).
- In some cases registered members who are not necessarily private practitioners may also be considered.
- Recommendation letter from Uganda Veterinary Association
- Commercially viable project
- Loan applicant must be a resident of Uganda
- Flexible security requirements such as; land title, kibanja, vehicle, personal guarantee, e.t.c.
- Savings account or Current account at any of the Centenary bank branches.
- Loan application fee of Shs.5000/= only.
- Business start-up's can be financed
- Comparatively much lower interest rate.
- Flexible repayment plans.
- Grace period available on a case-by-case basis
- Phased disbursements to accommodate different stages of business activity cycle
- Flexible loan period up to a maximum of 24months.